Powered By Blogger

21_07

HALO-HALO

AN OCCASION-ONLY DESSERT

 

Halo-halo, also spelled haluhalo, Filipino for "mixed", is a popular cold dessert in the Philippines made up of crushed ice, evaporated milk or condensed milk, and various ingredients including: ube, sweetened beans, coconut strips, sago, gulaman, pinipig rice, boiled taro or soft yams in cubes, slices or portions of fruit preserves and other root crop preserves, flan, and often topped with a scoop of ube ice cream.

I'd never had this dessert on our dinner, but we used to eat this on some occasions-- our recognition on my elementary days.. I missed the way it takes me a while to finish the whole stuff while my hands are freezing from the glass. It has a lot of stuff in it, all of it are tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like this one? Cuz I did!
--German

PORK AFRITADA

I CAN TASTE IT IN MY MIND-- Pork Afritada is  simplest Filipino style tomato based stew , it is usually made out of pork, potato and carrots...