Powered By Blogger

21_07

GINATAANG BILO BILO

BANANA PART

 Ginataang bilo bilo is a popular Filipino dessert made from sticky rice balls and coconut milk. It typically contains sago and jackfruit; fancier versions will also contain sweet potato and plantain. The dish is typically served in the afternoon, and it can be enjoyed hot or cold. 

Finally the last one. Right now my mind somehow smells this food, it's been a while since I eat it.
 Before I start craving all I can say is it's delicious; hot or cold condition. But I still remember that eating too much consecutively would make me feel the word "umay". Nonetheless I like it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like this one? Cuz I did!
--German

PORK AFRITADA

I CAN TASTE IT IN MY MIND-- Pork Afritada is  simplest Filipino style tomato based stew , it is usually made out of pork, potato and carrots...